It may look as if you’re giving the gift of an electric toothbrush, but what you’re really giving is the gift of…better oral health according to Dr. Rob Andrew and he highly recommends the Oral B electric toothbrush and the Philips Sonicare. Making the perfect Christmas gift this year.
The Oral B Pro 1000
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300 percentage more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard and the in handle timer helps you brush for a dentist recommended 2 minutes
- 1 Mode, Daily Clean, rotates to break up and sweep away plaque
- Included in pack: 1 Oral B Professional Handle, 1 CrossAction Brush head and 1 charger
- Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, Deep Sweep, Ortho and Dual Clean. Does not fit iO brush heads
- Packaging may vary, Refill color may vary
- In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Smart 9750 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare best ever toothbrush for the most exceptional clean and complete care
- Removes up to 10X more plaque and improves gum health up to 7X in just 2 weeks (in gum health mode vs. A manual toothbrush)
- Removes up to 100% more stains in just 3 days (in white+ mode vs. A manual toothbrush)
- 4 different smart brush head types automatically pair with the appropriate brushing mode and smart sensors provide real time feedback
- 5 modes: clean, white+, deep clean+, gum health, TongueCare & 3 intensity levels
Not many people realize how good oral health is a gift in itself. Straight, shiny, white teeth exude confidence, health, and beauty. Not only do the appearance and health of your smile make you feel better, but it makes other people happier, too. Achieving and maintaining this gift challenges some people. Soon, their once beautiful smile is plagued with plaque and cavities. The most common reason being bad dental habits and routines.
With an electric toothbrush, maintaining your oral health becomes easier than ever before. Electric toothbrushes can remove more plaque, stimulate the gums, and remove bacteria from those hard-to-reach places.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
Connect with us below: