Post operative Instructions for a Removable Appliance
– Some tenderness is normal and can usually be relieved by whatever you would normally give your child for a headache.
– The appliance should be worn 24 hours per day unless otherwise specified by the doctor
– To keep it clean, the appliance should be held firmly in the palm of the hand and brushed with toothpaste and a toothbrush. Be careful not to drop it in the sink
– Always keep the appliance in the case and away from small children and pets when not in the mouth
– Appointments to check the appliance will be made for you as required
– If you have any further questions, please contact our office