What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are natural looking replacements for missing teeth that also provide the same function as your natural tooth. A titanium post is placed into your upper or lower jaw bone. After the bone has grown around the implant, approximately 3-4 months, a tooth, bridge or denture is placed.
Reasons You May Want to Consider Implants:
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support for a partial denture
- To increase the support and stability of full upper or lower denture
- To enhance chewing comfort
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve your overall psychological health
- To improve esthetic appearance and regain overall confidence